Quality Assurance Operatives
Our Lurgan based client requires quality assurance operatives to expand their team.
- Provide support to the technical team as assigned to ensure proper controls are in place to promote safety and increase operated efficiency, to minimize non-productive time and utilize haccp.
- Provide feedback to technical and production managers
- Act as a primary facilitator in building and supporting project quality plans
- Document all non conformance
- Continually monitor and review product quality in compliance with quality controls and specs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues across the business
Apply now for immediate consideration
Location Lurgan, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Type Temporary Full Time
Start Date Immediate
Date Posted July 10, 2019
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact us in our Dungannon office 028 8744 9577 or in our Portadown office028 3844 0799. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with FRC.