Production Operatives (Loughgall Day Shift)
Due to continued growth our Loughgall based client require additional Production Operatives.
Monday to Friday 6am to 3/4pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work efficiently within a team
- Ensuring your role within the production line is completed accurately
- Must be able to understand and follow company’s Health and Safety policies.
- All other duties as and when required
- No experience required
- Wanting to work within a manufacturing / warehouse/food production environment
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Must speak good English and have good communication skills
- Good time keeping skills
Apply now for immediate consideration
Location Loughgall, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Type Temporary Full Time
Date Posted February 14, 2020
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact us in our Dungannon office 028 8744 9577 or in our Portadown office028 3844 0799. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with FRC.