We currently require Process Operatives for our Dungannon client. Day and evening shift available Monday to Friday. Dayshift 7am to 3.30pm.Evening shift 4pm to 12.30am. Duties include packing, boning, trimming, scanning, scale work, and other general production duties.
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for progression
- Attractive bonus scheme
- In-house and certified training opportunities
- NVQs, ESOL courses
- Recruit A Friend Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Westfield Private Medical Health Care – which also includes discounted shopping vouchers
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free car parking
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Type Temporary Full Time
Date Posted February 14, 2020
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact us in our Dungannon office 028 8744 9577 or in our Portadown office028 3844 0799. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with FRC.