Line Leader required for our client in the Loughgall area.
Full time Day shift. Salary negotiable, dependent on level of experience.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and influence the shift operators to deliver the optimal contribution and achievement for the strategic plan and vison of the business, ensuring that outputs meet required standards for quality, service and cost.
- Previous experience within a Team/Line Leader or supervisory role,
- Ability to work on own initiative with an eye for detail,
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, with a can-do attitude and commitment to safety,
- Good organisation and communication skills,
- Flexibility towards working patterns.
- Previous experience or working knowledge in food production or
- Previous experience working in a factory environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Type Permanent Full Time
Date Posted February 14, 2020
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact us in our Dungannon office 028 8744 9577 or in our Portadown office028 3844 0799. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with FRC.