Abattoir Process Operatives
We wish to recruit for our Dungannon client Abattoir Process Operatives for their Primal site. (Dayshift Monday to Friday 7am-3.30pm)
• Assist in the Beef and Lamb slaughter process
• Cut, trim and prepare beef/lamb e.g. saw/split carcasses, prepare meat to customer specifications.
• Packing, trimming, scanning, scale work and other general production duties
• Ensure strict adherence to quality, HSE, animal welfare, food safety, hygiene, ethical, product labelling and handling processes.
• Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
• Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
• Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attractive Abattoir bonus scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- In-house and certified training opportunities
- NVQs, ESOL courses
- Recruit A Friend Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Westfield Private Medical Health Care – which also includes discounted shopping vouchers
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free carparking
Type Temporary Full Time
Date Posted February 14, 2020
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact us in our Dungannon office 028 8744 9577 or in our Portadown office028 3844 0799. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with FRC.